ACLP Committee Conference Call Scheduling Instructions
The access number for all teleconferences is 1-877-805-0965.
The passcodes are as follows:
- Ad Hoc: 9476341
- Annual Meeting: 3799428
- Communications: 6983880
- Education: 4536212
- Leadership (Exec Comte/Council): 3597818
- Membership: 8769394
- Research & EBP: 7070595
- SIGs: 5675133
To reserve a timeslot for your call:
- Navigate to the date/time on the shared calendar:
- Double-click the calendar to start an entry
- Put your committee name in the ‘Title’
- Change ‘When’ settings as needed
- IMPORTANT: Assign the call to a committee calendar using the drop-down menu. If you do not follow this step, you may end up with two groups using the line at the same time.
- Click ‘More’ to access settings to create a recurring meeting. It works just like Outlook, but if you have trouble creating a recurring entry, please ask the executive office for help.
- Your guiding principle in reserving a telcon: do not schedule your telcon at the same time as a similarly colored entry. You CAN schedule against a differently colored calendar, as the passcodes are different.