ACLP Membership Gives You More
Join in 2020, Get All of 2021
Your professional home is waiting for you at the Academy of Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry—the only organization devoted to your specialty.
Join the Academy now and enjoy membership benefits thru December 31, 2021.
That’s up to six free months to enjoy benefits offered only to Academy members:
- Free online educational content with essential CME credits, including recorded event sessions and materials for certification
- Savings of 25% or more on your registration to ACLP’s annual meeting—the premier event for professional development and networking with peers
- A complimentary subscription to Psychosomatics, the Journal of C-L Psychiatry, AND, at no extra cost, online access to General Hospital Psychiatry and the Journal of Psychosomatic Research
- Access to 24 special interest groups and forums devoted to treatment, training, and specific issues in sub-specialty areas of C-L Psychiatry
Whether you’re a seasoned professional or you’re just entering the field, Academy membership helps you elevate your practice, improve patient care, and reach your career goals.
Join the Academy today to get your FREE months of membership.
Application may be made in one of four membership categories:
- MEMBER ($275 annual dues) — a psychiatrist who is actively engaged in consultation-liaison psychiatry
- ASSOCIATE ($200 annual dues) — an individual with an advanced degree (at least master’s degree) in a related field and actively engaged in C-L psychiatry. Eligible qualifications, among others, include PhD, MPAS, PA-C, MSN, DNP, APNP, ANP, PA, and PMHNP-BC.
- POSTGRADUATE INTERN/RESIDENT/FELLOW ($55 annual dues)
- MEDICAL STUDENT ($0 annual dues)