CLP 2021 Scientific Program Chair Lisa J. Rosenthal, MD, FACLP, recently shared details about this year’s virtual conference. There will be a new online meeting platform which includes multiple chat channels for SIG networking, as well as other discussion groups, and the local arrangements committee is working on several social events and activities to give everyone a chance to experience some of the community and networking that is so central to our annual meeting.
This year’s virtual conference will also feature:
- Seven skills courses covering a variety of challenging C-L Psychiatry topics in-depth
- The foundational courses, Updates in C-L Psychiatry and CLP 101: A Primer
- Five keynote speakers
- Plenary symposium: Rethinking and Rehashing Delirium
- Dedicated time for independent viewing of recorded content
- Scheduled time for simultaneous live discussion of skills courses and other sessions
- No price change from CLP 2020
Registration opens in early July. Mark your calendar for November 10-12 – you don’t want to miss this!
Return to news archive